'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, November 21, 2004

i'm not broke but you can see the cracks

anna dashed into my room, holding her sides and laughing. i'm perched at my computer, tucked into my chair, wasting time on the internet, thinking about sleep.

"meaghan- brendean had this dream! he dreamt.." she stops to giggle. "he dreamt that my bed was cut in half and he couldn't move and that someone told him they lost their underpants!"

after robin left last night, i was going to go to sleep. really. instead, i stayed up late, yelling at the television and eating nuts. i also kept pestering anna and ashley, asking them in strange voices if they liked bananas and telling them that i had lost my underpants.

[i didn't really lose my underpants, just for clairification.]

apparently, my weird voice and nut eating frightened brenden in his sleepy state. poor confused boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home