'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, September 12, 2004

we'll meet beyond the shore

i cackled a lot today.

cackle number one: when i looked in the mirror just after eleven when i finally woke up and saw my oh so fantastic hair. i mean, it's not long and it's not short, but how it ever looked like that is beyond me.

cackle number two: when caitlin started screming at her boyfriend on the phone- "NO! I'M NOT COMPROMISING WITH YOU!AAAAARRGGHHHHHHnooooooooo...." and slammed down the phone. and then came in and apologized, and agreed with me when i said it all sounded kind of like a bad death moment. she cackled with me.

cackle number three: when i went to res commons to put money on my card, and saw a bunch of frosh going out to drink, and macking with each other. over heard comment by other disapproving frosh on the whole 'fuck the frosh' attitude of the day- "hello. STDs."

cackle number four- sitting in my room and reading a greek play- they said arse so many time i think my head is going to explode.

hahahaha- i think that counts a cackle right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home