'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, September 02, 2004

burning on my lips

i look around my room in pseudo dispair.

"there's no way you can possibly have this much stuff to take to school..." pipes up the vox. however, anyone who knows me can already envision the pile. it's dangerous, like, i-wouldn't-want-to-stand-beside-it-if -it-were-all-stacked-on-itself dangerous. massive.

anyways, atleast it's done, a feat i thought next to impossible. i only really have one bin of random crap, but i mean, i deem it important random crap. latin books, moulin rouge and my elepant water can are all essential to my survival at school...reallah. i swear.

now i just have to worry about making my minions cart it around campus and then up the four flights to my room. the evil part of me is laughing heartily, i guarantee you.

i miss those will-be minions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home