'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, August 22, 2004

today was gonna be the day

so after sleeping for quite a few hours, waking up and consuming my coffee...

you know, i think i have a problem. i need a group, one of those places where i can stand up and say: "hello, my name is meaghan and i have an addiction." of course, support groups for coffee do not exist- it's the acceptable addiction. i wonder if i had a good hit of heroin in the morning....

anyways, i had my coffee and then came on here because i have to work but not today. i was re-reading my poorly typed entry from last night when the vox piped up that "you sound like a pessimistic fool."

i'd beg to differ, but if i stand here arguing with myself, it'll take more than coffee and a support group to make me acceptable to the world.

pffffft- who digs acceptance anyways? time for a word of two with the vox about tone and interpretation methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home