'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, August 30, 2004

i need a hero

tom tells me he will "kiss my feet" if i work this coming thursday, friday and saturday. i think there's something inherently weird in that..

regardless, today was an odd day. it started with my finishing jane eyre- jane, havin refused the hand of her cousin, mr. st john, heard mr rochester's voice calling to her in the night so she went to him, reunited and all was well. in that dreary bronte way. then, i went for a pedicure-

[look, don't even get me started on how weird that was, some lady rubbing my feet with perfumed cremes and buffing my nails. i enjoyed it, but i don't really see it as becoming a regular activity. i'm too damned sensitive.]

next- i went and deposited more money into my bank account and cackled evilly when my bank book was updated. following that episode, it was into owen sound where i spent two hundred dollars on pots. shiny, silver, stainless steel pots and pans. and i have decided that if anyone should harm these pots and pans, i shall break their legs. it's that simple.

then i needlessly bought music.

man, do i ever need to pack. this whole working thursday-friday-saturday thing has descended slightly unexpectedly.

six more sleeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home