'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, January 17, 2004

i'm lovin' it...

i had a dream a few nights ago.

it made me believe that maybe perhaps my lord of the rings fanatacism has reached a point where it's no longer a simple thing, but rather a complex sort of obsession, because it now invades my unconscious thoughts as i surrender into sleep.

"come on, out with it!" the inner voice dictates my actions.

it was simply this. i sat outside burger king, watching elijah wood eating a whopper. he didn't speak, and there was no one else there. just him, the boy who plays frodo, and his whopper.

"who the hell names something you're going to eat a whopper?" i ask myself. "it sounds so crude."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home