'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, January 15, 2004

masterminded...like a potato

i hunch over my keyborad, the bottom lip firmly caught between my teeth as i glare at the screen infront of me. overall, i'd have to say that most of it just looks like gibberish to me.

"daaa-aaam.." i think to myself. "why did i never take a course on html ever once?"

at the same time, i'm having a conversation with melissa.

"i just posted over at diaryland." she tells me. i snort and go and look. we're both self admitted attention whores at this moment, so i see no need to not fulfill her wish to recieve feedback. besides, i know she's looking at this right now anyways.

i read her post, and we continue our conversation.

"html will be my bitch someday!" i proudly proclaim.

when exactly that day is has yet to be determined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home