'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, January 15, 2004

you've been running away from what you don't understand

i stepped into the shower and let the not-so-hot water pummel me for a few minutes before i started into it.

"i loooooo-oost myself in the sum-ummm-eerrr rain, i looo-oossst myyy self!"

there's a definite reason why i simply will not be participating in any sort of singing competition ever. anywhere. i sang karaoke once. i apologize to anyone who heard me. sincerely and profusely.

after my shower, i kept up my vocal companionship with bono, prancing around my room.

"oh yeah." i thought to myself. "naked time!"

needless to say, the next twenty minutes were spent reading and catching up on online journals while sitting in my underwear, cackling at everything and anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home