'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, January 17, 2004

obey all orders!

i wiped my face one last time and glanced behind me at the quickly emptying theatre. it reminded me of the old theatre in owen sound, with it's bad decor, poor seating and uncomfortable chairs. funny enough, it felt like home.

i finally caught leslie's eye, and she waved and gave me a confused look. half way through the marathon that is the return of the king i was forced to leave my seat and use the facilities. there was no way i could wait. and then, upon my return, i discovered that i could not at all disturb the entire row of people that separated me from my friends. so down into the third row it was.

"niiiccceee."

frodo's head filled the entire range of my vision. so did aragorn's.

"here's something i can deal with!"

of course, i ended up in tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home