'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, February 07, 2005

i hope you don't mind, i hope you don't mind

i woke up this morning to a wonderful soft green filtered light surrounding me.

when i was much younger and didn't really see the need for practical beds, i always dreamed of this magic bed that would hang from four chains in the middle of a room. it could be put at different heights and actually yaked up to the ceiling for a much larger living area during the day. the most important feature, however, was a thin and gauzy canopy that would hide me but not really.

part of my dream bed has come to be in the form of a neon green mosquito net courtesy of my sidekick from downstairs.

now, even more than before, i want to spend all of my time in bed. feel free to join me. you know you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home