'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

what's in a day of this dandy life?

when i close my eyes, i see shooting lines of bright white.

my feet and hands are alternately hot and freezing cold. i've got the shakes which, as have been aptly described by a smart man, are impossible to get a handle on once they have a handle on you. my joints feel like they're all being slowly pressed in a vice. my back is sore. and so is my neck.

"i have spinal mengitis, cholera, yellow fever AND that weird disease that killed the first captain of the starship enterprise, you know- chris pike." i tell melissa.

actually, it's the res plague. and it really just needs to fuck off and die now, as i haven't time for feeling like positive shiete. bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home