'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, January 20, 2005

hello there

"ok. cholera, yellow fever, did i really get the hep. a and c done? does this mean that i need to go home for a weekend? if i sew my pants with yellow thread, it'd be highly noticable yet highly entertaining at the same time. I AM SUCH A FREAKING GIRLY IDOIT ARRGH! it's totally past my bedtime. that mango, although unripe, was super delicious. i miss my mom. my sister shows her teeth when she really smiles. james has a radio show? can he get any more amazing? i need to save that ten dollars for bread and must remember to buy coffee at some point, wait, it should last for one more week? or, should i risk it? hmmm, so augustine was involved with the beginning of the renaissance eh? caitlin wears the same perfume as mom- it smells like her in our bathroom, and it reminds me of flordida. i wonder if that letter ever made it to him, like, did the hospital forward it at all? 'it's you when i look in the mirror.' our kitchen is a disaster. i wonder if he likes throwing apples into lakes and then diving in after them to eat them? so, how early do i have to get up again?"

no wonder i can't get to sleep. my brain won't turn off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home