'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

lights go down

bundled into myself as the 117 slowly slides it's way up the hill, i don't pay much attention to my surroundings. a bus is a bus is a bus, right?

except that i just happen to look up and to my right at the advertisments lining the upper portion of the side of the bus, and notice the one and only george stroumboulopoulos staring back at me. the sign states that he has joined cbcnewsworld.

so, um, anybody want to watch the news with me?

[oh, and i'd just like to go on record that i spelled stroumboulopoulos entirely correct the first time without looking it up first. no, really. i did].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home