'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, November 07, 2004

we get some rules to follow

robin and i finish almost simultaneously, our pens scratching lines of correction and suggestions across the pages of the most horrible essay ever assigned to student-kind.

twenty minutes later she's returned to her room, and i'm in the kitchen, attemping to vocalize what exactly it would sound like if you were to cross a mule or a donkey with a chicken.

shouldn't i be studying for latin tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think we go the same place when we die as we do when we sleep?

11/08/2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so anonymous -- this comment is by the Rainbow Speckled Newt.

Meaghan, I love you.

Thank-you for making me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair and was sobbing in agony. I cannot begin to imagine what a donkey and a chicken combined would sound like, but I believe that you have researched the phonetics sufficiently.

:D

11/10/2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home