'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, November 04, 2004

in my place

i stumble from my room, limbs akimbo, hair swept across my face, skanky pjs managing to not fly up. anna and ashley are awake and chipper, moving around in the kitchen. anna looks at me and starts babbling.

"goooooooooooood morning!" she exclaims, her damp hair losing water.

i wave my hand in a dismissive gesture and head for the coffee maker. morning is good, but it only becomes very good when there's a steaming cup of dark, warm, caffeinated beverage in front of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

you know, when i woke up it was because i thought i heard you telling me it was time to go to the cafe, and i was full of terror over the breakfast sausage.

oh morning bono. how i lurved that.

11/04/2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home