'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

you were right about the stars, each one is a setting sun

today, my friends, deserves commemoration.

i have always been a bit anal about my marks. i think that perhaps excelling in school was my way to counteract some of the chaotic events in my house when i was growing up- by always being a good student i could at leat have control over some element of my life, small may it be.

i think that it must be a reflection on how comfortable i am with my life in general when i tell you that today, when i got an essay back with a mark of D MINUS and comments that told me what i had written was a 'whimsical' bit of fiction, i only freaked for thirty seconds and then was impressed by the fact that the fiction i wrote was considered whimsical.

lowest. mark. ever.

i kind of feel like celebrating. look out lobster and stores with pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home