'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, March 19, 2005

unos dos tres catorce

t-minus thirty four minutes.

i'm sitting in my pajamas, tucked into my chair with a mug of coffee, lamb on my head and u2 blaring out of my speakers at me while i sing tonelessly and horribly out of key with bono. anna and ashley are moving around and i've got that excited nervous feeling. melissa and james have yet to come online, but that's ok, that's good, there's thirty four minutes. i've got each show covered, i've got the maximum i can spend figured out...

and i'm going over this outloud and then typing it.

i am such a dork.

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

just wanna say ... cool blog. keep it going :)

3/19/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home