'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

love left a window in the skies

somehow [and i'm not entirely convinced it's done without magic or maybe the force or a combination thereof] my marmee manages to feed close to thirty people every boxing day.

i need to learn this trick. it is essential methinks.

in other news, i'm overdosing on u2, wishing i had my old discman and plotting and planning and dreaming about my next place of residence becaue, quite frankly, i was effing spoiled this christmas. my family even loves me enough to have managed to ensure that i got not one, but TWO copies of john wayne's biography. oh dear. maybe i'll explain someday? ask me when i have merlot. it's a good tale.

in other other news, the bean is possibly the most cutest dog ever. eveeeeeer.

and finally- your mom!

hahahahahhahaha, god i'm a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home