'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, December 02, 2006

light up for me

you know what is disgusting?

as of right now, i think i officailly like writing my hums paper. of course, it could partially be because it's sunny, there's ice everywhere, i had a huuuge coffee, it's december, i'm going bra shopping and i have alexisonefire absolutely CRANKED.

"poor little tin man, still swinging his axe even though his joints are clogged with rust!"

yessssssssss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Megs,
It was such a random adventure (likely of procrastination) that I found myself on your blog. I just wanted to say that this post, as simple as it is, is really 100% Meg (if you know what I mean, I can just see you sitting at your compy with a GIANT mug of coffee, the curtains wide open and you dancing while typing away at your paper..god, i miss you.) It makes me really happy to have that image in my head. Thanks Meg.
HEART
Candy

12/05/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home