'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, November 26, 2006

all you got to do is pick up the telephone and dial

item four thousand seven hundred and sixty three point eight that i love:

getting late night drunken phone calls that end up with me, sitting alone in my living room with bergamot flavoured decaf earl grey, actively participating in drunken revelries at some unkown distance from my house. even better is when said telephone converstaion eventually boils down to the statement "sci-fi is cool."

add on a good sleep, a breakfast to end all breakfasts, an invitation to the pow-wow [that i had to sadly decline], three mugs of coffee and some wilson pickett and, my friends, i think we have a winner.

now, onto that which must not be named which, for the hell of it, i am calling voldemort.

oh god my geek is showing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home