'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, November 30, 2006

crush me, c'mon, baby

it's the end of november.

my older brother turns twenty seven today. the number floors me, because it inevitably means that i must be older as well. in my head, my siblings and i, we're all stuck at much younger ages. also, for some random reason, we've all got longer hair when i picture us.

in other news, despite it being the end of november, it's sixteen degrees and rainy out. it smells like mud and dirt, almost like spring. but there's a metallic edge, something harder to it, that ensures that everyone knows that snow and sleet and hail and frozen fingers and numb noses and crystal clear nights are just around the corner.

i can't stop listening to dave matthews.

i really effing need to do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home