'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

'cos i feel like

in my search to see only the positive of my current situation, i've been thinking over my days.

generally, i wake up, take some drugs, shift my leg a bit, crutch to the bathroom, then to the couch where my marmee brings me coffee. i then look out the window, pet the cats and check the weather. then, after some food, i make my way back to my room to get dressed- if i'm feeling particularly spunky i venture back into the bathroom with my sexy shower seat for a shower. the rest of the day is then spent reclining and eating various sundry goods brought to me by my mom.

so, the positive in all of this [besides the fact that i get to recline all day]?

i've discovered martha. and i don't think my world will ever be the same.

go figure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh man, Martha's like crack. Bellan watches it all the time, and I catch it when I can.

We totally wanted to make her Halloween graveyard cake. That thing was AWESOME.

11/02/2005

 
Blogger James said...

MARTHA FOCKER!!!!

11/13/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home