'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, October 16, 2005

so, how do you love?

i'm eating popcorn, lamb firmly planted on my head, socks slowly falling off, tucked up in the ugly blanket and watching a report on football [goddamnit will someone please explain that sport to me it makes no sense AT ALL] when the horrible truth hits me.

i didn't leave the house for two days. and i spent most of today listening to justin timberlake.

i can't decide which is worse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meaghan dearest I miss you.......send me your friggin address so I friggin send you some useless mail form this wondereous post-communist republic I'm in!!!!!!!!
Oh by the way, the russian street vendors here sell pirated copies of the Arcade Fire.

ps. don't worry, justin timberlake is still good. I suggest you turn on some of polish radio's europ pop for complete sin and corruption. "Devil Music!!! Devil Music!!!"

10/26/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home