'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, September 22, 2005

sweet josephine will you follow me home

i miss home.

not the building, at least not really, although i do miss the way i can walk there with no lights on, with my eyeballs out and not really run into anything unless it's one of nim's babies.

what i miss is the way it smells. and the sounds that my brother's bed makes when he rolls over the floor above me. and the sounds of people running up the deck outside. and i miss the sound of people's voices. i miss the way mom moved around the kitchen, and the way tom sits at the table to read a newspaper. i miss the birds. i miss the trees outside. i miess georgian bay being a three minute walk away.

to distract myself, i'm going to the laundromat.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates.

I have a mysql web hosting, site. It pretty much covers mysql web hosting, related stuff.
Stop by and check it out when you can.

9/22/2005

 
Blogger James said...

Ah, the Devil in Jersy City...

9/23/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.

My site is about virtual web hosting

If you have an interest in virtual web hosting I would love to hear what you think of my site.

10/07/2005

 
Blogger Turnkey Builder said...

Get unlimited webhosting at low cost web hosting services

10/08/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **WEB HOSTING** site/. It pretty much covers WEB HOSTING related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/10/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a domain hosting registration web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

10/10/2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!
I'm definitely going to be checking back on your blog.

I have a christian web hosting site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

10/11/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home