'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, April 09, 2005

to be a rock and not to roll

so, let's see, where shall we begin?

two bottles of merlot. ridiculous turbo-drunk. i mean TURBO-DRUNK. one bottle consumed the rest poured out into the glasses of sundry others. bunny missions to feed her crackers. talking about love with evan. showing first year dave my gold-lameƩ bra. telling kiersten she was on the top ten of the most beautiful people in the program. nearly passing out in a chair. not spilling on myself. no first years. discussions in stair-wells. planning a stripper routine which included cutting fishnets off of myself with rusty scissors. getting drinks spilled on me. remembering people's names [eric, junior and shannon]. keeping my clothes on.

however- i have to say that the real clincher to the night was my spectacular and intense passout in peter's bed before two wherein i repeatedly told everyone that all i needed was just ten more minutes. yes. ten more minutes that lasted until ten o'clock this morning. whoops?

just call me the drunken-bed-appropriator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home