'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

unaccquainted with your suffering

i'm piss-poor with keeping in real contact with my family.

the advent of msn and internet and email and the like makes it so much easier, and yet so much more impersonal. but because internet is always there and already paid for, it's usually my medium of choice. i talk to my brothers and my sister, my nana and now even my mom online.

tonight, while talking to james i realized that at this point in time, it's been the longest i've ever gone without seeing him since he was born.

that's life and age and weirdness sneaking up on me with a sean bean style BAM!fwah, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home