'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, February 28, 2005

who's gonna be my saviour now that i've learned to believe?

i'm eating my dinner out of a pot when robin calls me.

i'm aware that it's not good manners, nor is it particularly classy to eat out of a pot, but in the world of the uni student, i think that the basic equation of the less dishes the better means that pot-eating occurs more than one could assume.

robin invites me down to watch downloaded episodes of will and grace. not the best show, but so mindless that it was exactly the perfect thing right at that moment.

afterwards, sprawled on her dream puff of a bed, i talk while staring at my feet about things that have been bouncing around in my skull for the last week. it's all things that have been said before, all things that have been addressed and will be redressed and will just be.

it was good for my soul.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about banjo tablature for free. You can check it out at banjo tablature for free

10/22/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home