'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, December 05, 2004

this place is so quiet sensing that storm

yesterday whilst at the mall i found out that peter gabriel has a new dvd out. this of course inspired me to come home and listen to peter gabriel for hours on end.

dancing around my room to 'in your eyes' and 'sledgehammer' made me realize that i really don't have very good dance moves. they might even rival my ability to sing. it looks like i'm maybe beating up a pretend mannequin while fighting swarms of attacking locusts with a gimpy left leg.

look out barrymore's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh my God, you so have to download Darren Hayes' [former Savage Garden lead guy] version of In Your Eyes.

Supa dupa baaaaaaad, my friend.

12/06/2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home