'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

i was unrecognizable to myself

bridget's voice rings out across the nearly deserted theatre: "chastity belt?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

monday was one of those days where things seemed to coalesce into something sweet, like molasses. my cat woke me up, poking me with her damned cold nose, attempting to hog the bed more than ususal. i managed to get my laundry done. i went for a walk. i even got a phone call.

[pretty impressive, especially if you consider it was the first call in two weeks for me that was personal, and not some damned telemarkter asking if i am interested in some sort of product that will clean my toilet bowl in half the time of regular cleaners.]

kate and i had planned to hang out. you know, some quality mAte time. then, leslie joined in, and so did candice, and then laura and then bridget. we descended on the ho wan- [insert joke about 'eating the ho won here'] - and then we went and saw shrek two.

yes. again.

regardless, i wouldn't mind another day of molasses sweetness sometime soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home