'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Friday, April 23, 2004

is there anybody out there?

my first feeling when i wake up is one of utter and complete panic.

"oholyfucking christ what is the TIME?!?" the vox screams out, loud enough to dump a good measure of adrenaline into my blood stream this early in the morning. sitting up i almost bang my head on kate's bed, scrambling to find my glasses and peering at the clock.

last night i was going to go to bed early. i swear. but i was on a sugar high or something, my limbs jumping and twitching, my mind going at eighty million miles a second, my words falling over each other because my thoughts were going to fast to present. its been a long time since i felt like that. it wears me out. but it also lets me ged rid of something, smething i need to lose.

so i slept like a log, woke up to pink floyd and had afore mentioned mini-panic attack. because it was only really seven thirty, and the exam is not till nine after all.

then i made some coffee.

nothing like a little caffeine to ease...well.....anything. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home