'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

and celebrate

" i swear to god i'll kick myself muthafucker!"

i snap to attention suddenly. this isn't the inner voice. it wouldn't be so angry, nor would it really be able to say anything at this point in time anyways. i've been chained to my computer for close to twelve hours, procrasting and pretending to churn out an essay.

"i wasn't kidding you blowed up baboon assed bastard!"

i don't really know who's saying it. my guess is that it's coming from either my back, which never takes kindly to my hunched typing poistion, or my posterior, which has been subjected to an ass-numbingly boring day.

"stuff it." ah, the bitter sarcastic tones of the inner voice. how i've missed it.

and i wonder why people think i'm not on the same level as everyone else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home