'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

sun salutation

half way through english class, i started doing yoga breathing exercises to wake myself up.

"breathe in...and in..and in..." i told myself. "now hold for four heart beats. aaaand, exhale slowly."

this is actually quite effective if you need to concentrate and wake up. sadly it only worked for a few moments because my professor was going over what i will now only ever refer to as frankenboring.

"stupid monster." i told myself.

if it had been me who was a monster, i would have phoned up my sister and asked her to tell me to 'suck it up' right and proper.

that usually seems to do the trick in most situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home