'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

pots hanging on ropes

kate made little to no noise when she left this morning, leaving me in a predicament when i awoke, as it was much later than i had hoped.

not that i expect her to wake me up. usually the door opening and closing again wakes me up just fine.

"meaaa-ghaaan..." i thought that i was at home, and that my mom was trying to wake me up for market. "you have twenty minutes to get to cla-assssss..."

this elictied a response. who has twenty minutes? me? YEAH RIGHT!

i had thirty when i finally rolled out of bed.

"hehehehe." i snickered to myself, as i rolled out the door just in time, running on a coffee high that was sure to end as soon as i got to class. "thirty!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home