'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, January 24, 2004

it's time to move your body

the bus lurched to a very sudden and quick stop. i got off as fast as i could, breathing deeply and trying to steady myself. kate and the other people who had disembarked started walkig off, and i trailed behind.

"if i had stayed on that bus for like, three more seconds, i would have hurled." i announce to kate.

we stumble up to the room, where i change quickly, the room spinning and fall into bed making uuuuunnggggg noises and complaining bitterly about the old popcorn smell that is threatening to make me lose my dinner.

"i'll never ride the bus for a hobby." i repeat to myself as sleep finally claims me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home