'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, April 16, 2007

surrender, dislocate

hey, you.

i feel like i have confessions to make. i kinda of have that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach i get when i go to church, when the priest walks up to me at communion. it's hard to decribe, impossible maybe, because i've never tried before. i think it's because today has been characterised completely by the strangest disconnect between my body and my mind.

i'm stuck between here and there. now and then. limestone and granite.

chaucer, pesto, and a certain song from a certain stadium in arizona beckons. god, if i had a time machine- i can feel my stomach falling and dropping when the first chords start, when that splash of red floods the screen and my memories, and the persistant tick tick tick of drumsticks clashed against each other starts up.

it's always magic.

i aim for coherency. you could just ask, though, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home