'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

when i first met you girl you had fire in your soul

kevin's car smells of a mixture between new car smell, old paper products, and something like fresh fruit in the summer sun. as we race along the darkened road, the wind whipping my hair and the scent of my brother's cologne through the car, i find myself at a loss for words.

the taste of wine fresh on my lips and the rustle of formal clothes all seem terribly important for some inexplicable reason.

it's on nights like this that i most especially wish that there was someone ready to listen to my secrets in the dark.

[ps- i realize how emo this is. quick, get me some plum sauce and throw on nickleback- that's sure to break the mood].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home