'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

oh how you laughed at my complete lack of grace

the heat makes thinking nearly impossible.

i found myself at half eleven last night diving into waves with large whitecaps underneath an orange moon and a sky painted with stars. when i came up for air, my eye blinking and still seeing nothing, i could smell the garlic and pesto and ginger that kevin had used in creating a veritable feast for all of us drifting up from my hands.

tonight, my fingers smell faintly of antiseptic and cheese. the first scent lingering from the old age home where my grandfather is- as jim morrison so rightly put it- breaking on through to the other side.

the cheese smell is from the crazy amounts of cheese i've consumed since getting home. [i swear i'm going to die before i'm thirty from massive cheese overload].

in other random news- my bed is full of sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home