'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

two turn-tables and a microphone

one: i have just completed an eight day stretch of work that has made me cross. and happy. and so goddamned splake-y all at once. i imagine that it will be thanksgiving before the smell of fish leaves my hair and my hands and my skin completely.

two: today i kissed a splake head that weighed three pounds. then i vacuum-packed it to save for a table centerpiece or maybe a godfather-esque moment of slipping it into bed with one of my accquaintances.

three: snakes on a plane = hahahahahahahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. yes. worth every motherfucking penny my friends. every penny. oh samuel l. totally my snakes-on-a-plane boyfriend. enough is enough.

four: aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *flails*

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Whenever I smell fish I think of you...I don't know if that's good or not, hahaha.

8/30/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home