'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, October 23, 2004

i am married to your charms and grace

in the same shopping trip that involved me getting super excited about a mop and that cheese, i succumbed to the music whore deep within my soul and bought myself a new cd- the first one since august.

interpol's antics is smashing. you all need to run out and get it. seriously. treat yourself.

in other news, last night i made myself a dinner worthy of a fancy restaurant. soft boiled red potatos, green beans, pork chop in soup and a hearty salad with two kinds of cheese. i even arranged it nicely on the plate.

then i sat alone in my suite's kitchen, peter gabriel blaring from my computer, and enjoyed my food creating combination. the only thig lackig was a nice glass of wine. and maybe a candle, to make it less, oh i don;t know, stark?

sounds sad and slightly pathetic, but it was perfect.

3 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

no.

go, buy it. it's so good. tell em to suck a rotten egg. you can never spend too much money on music and books. and food i think, because sometimes you just have to buy the expensive cheese. bam.

10/23/2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love asiago

-carly

10/23/2004

 
Blogger meg said...

ma cherie!

have you perhaps begun to think that i've fallen off the face of the earth? i have a book written in letter form for you if i ever get off my arse and send it to you. i'm sosorry about the lack of mail-age, but so-crates has been eating me brain. really.

oh this is smashing.

10/23/2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home