'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, February 07, 2004

just one more peaceful day

a wave of disoreintation sweeps over me.

i was reading on kate's bed, because i can sit up on it. although not engrossing, the land tenures of the baganda tribe were proving to be more accessible than the economic practices they followed in the nineteen thirties.

i look at my poster. i listen to my music. and suddenly, the inner voice pipes up.

"where the hell are you meaghan? do you know what you're doing? do you know who you are? do you have any fucking clue where you're going with all of this?" this is where the disorientation comes in.

the world tips slightly, and i go with it. where am i going? what am i doing? who, in essence am i?

what a cliched bunch of thoughts.

i'm going back to the baganda tribe. ring me if you want me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home