'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Saturday, April 23, 2011

stops or starts

i had an unexpected nap that's made me feel slightly contrary, to be honest.

this afternoon, i sat in a room with eight other women and we all ooohed and ahhed over an abundance of pink things, baby rattles, and a little girl who i have seriously fallen in love with. although slightly less goat-ish this time around in her crying noises, i'm more than a bit certain that my nickname of 'little goat' might stick for a while, at least in my world.

my house smells like cinnamon and ginger, the remnants of a spice cake baking for easter dinner tomorrow floating through the air.

my thoughts are all scrambled ad incoherent and totally inappropriate, for the most part.

i feel like painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home