'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Sunday, January 28, 2007

as you wonder what this moment holds in store

sometimes, at night, when i am supposed to be reading for school, i instead pull out my diary and read things from the past.

everything is in there, from grade eleven on. i'm not particularly faithful when it comes to physically writing everything down, but all of the imporant stuff is there: the teen angst, the high school drama, the fights with my friends, the days that were so good they seemed to burn themselves into me, the recollections of concerts, the move to university, my impressions of new people.

and of course [because what diary would be complete without them?], there's confessions of secret-love.

oh me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home