'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, June 12, 2006

i'm not the alpha ending

my feet are stained black with old motor oil, cobwebs strung in my hair and dust seems to have permeated my entire being. my contacts are scratchy and i can't seem to stop sneezing. however, our "barn" is now easy to access and we've a huge pile of stuff to garage sale.

in other news, i can drive legally for four more years. go me.

in other other news, i really really REALLY have to email the girl i love in dublin and call the girl i love who spent st. patrick's day in dublin. maybe i'll pick a day that makes more sense.

unlike me. the sense part i mean.

god i need coffee number sixteen today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home