'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Thursday, December 08, 2005

oh, here comes the flood

you know what's kind of sad but not really in my own little world right now?

the fact that i am beside myself, over the top with excitement because i can now bend my leg almost to its full extent. were i to sit on a couch and hide my crutches, you wouldn't even be able to tell that i'm utterly and totally gimpy and will be for two more months at the very least.

now, if you'll excuse me, i go to bend my leg. muahahahah.

[and yes, that was a manical, slightly evil muahahaha laugh there. the knee makes some pretty wicked noises on the inside. can we say hello to the sound of no cartilage?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home