'the adventures of a thirty-ish university graduate' or, alternately and perhaps much more aptly: 'as mad as a barking fox'

Monday, April 14, 2014

you take it on faith, you take it to heart

i found myself at a hot yoga class tonight.

there's something so nice about pretending to be a lizard under a heat lamp while contorting yourself into random different bends and stretches. i thought afterwards about going out for a glass of wine with the mom unit and heather, but once we got to the cafe, the inadvertent strobe light effect of the fan across the fluorescents sent me stomping up the hill in my boots, breath fogging out in short bursts as i counted my steps.

the cat definitely approved of my choice to come home, as she's currently sucking the blanket and making bread beside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home